3 Epic Titles - Available together for the first time.
Heroes of Might and Magic V - In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and Heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up to defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory, and unveil the secret goal of the Demon lords.
- Complete strategy experience that includes RPG elements: Six campaigns and over 30 missions, in which players conquer territories, manage cities, recruit armies, and raise and upgrade heroes in a user-friendly, yet deep strategic gaming system.
- Heroes series for the first time in 3D: A breathtaking 3D animated world will immerse the player in the Might and Magic world like never before.
Customizable speed of play: Use the original turn-based system, or switch to the new active time battle system for a fast-paced battlefield.
- New, darker, and more sophisticated fantasy universe: Includes all the deep fantasy elements from the original series, but with a more fully realized universe, including six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells.
- Competitive and intense multiplayer: Play five different online modes via hotseat, LAN, or Internet; challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor.
Heroes of Might and Magic V Tribes of the East - For the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will meet the brutal and proud warriors of the Orc faction, and follow in the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy.
Following this brilliant conclusion to the Heroes of Might and Magic V story, the world of Ashan will never be the same again...
- New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah Might and Magic, the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud, and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the might in Might and Magic. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops and the famed Pao Kais.
- New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage Orc clans will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah Might and Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, Tribes of the East will also feature ten multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get an alternative upgrade, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might and Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
- Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, new artifacts, new buildings and innovative new features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
- Standalone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes V experience, Tribes of the East will be a standalone product no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.
Heroes of Might and Magic V Hammers of Fate - Take part into a thrilling new adventure in the world of Ashan with the Hammers of Fate expansion. Discover uncharted territories and experience new ways of playing Heroes of Might & Magic V.
Queen Isabel's war is over and the Griffin Empire is on its knees. The Empire is paralyzed by a vicious civil war, having barely recovered from the massive conflict against the demon hordes and the undead legions.
Isabel, now worshipped as a Saint, leads a merciless inquisition to purge the Empire of any trace of corruption. Rebel forces gather at the fringe of the realm to counter the Queen's fanatics. Meanwhile, from the north awakens a new power. After centuries of isolation, the Mountain Lords once again fuel their forges and blow their war horns...
- New faction: Introducing a brand-new Dwarves faction, made up of heroic warriors and rune magic adepts who stalk the deepest mountains and most hostile regions of the North
- A brand-new adventure: Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead you even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and Magic V.
- Extended game experience: With new spells and abilities, 5 new single-player maps, 10 new multiplayer maps, new buildings, new artefacts, and new neutral creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate gives you the tools to develop new tactics and further your game experience both online and offline.
- Improved mechanics and gameplay: Thanks to new features such as Caravans and a random map generator, you will enjoy an even smoother experience and unlimited replayability. In addition, the simultaneous turn feature will speed up your online games.
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon or higher (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c – compliant video card (256 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM or better
- Hard Drive Space: 7 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows compatible mouse, keyboard
- Multiplayer: 128 kbps upstream or faster broadband connection