ARMA Gold Edition W CD Sleeve PC
Experience the ultimate combat simulation again, with the Arma Gold Compilation Pack. Including the award winning ArmA Combat Operations and the expansion pack ArmA Queen's Gambit which adds a completely new story campaign and unique features to an already immersive simulation.
Note: This package includes all the contents from the retail box. It includes the CD disc in a white sleeve and a printed manual with key code.
ArmA: Combat Operations
ArmA: Combat Operations is a first person tactical military shooter with large elements of realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread over large areas alongside the more closed quarters battle. The player will find himself thrust in the midst of an engaging and expanding storyline, fighting against smart, aggressive enemies who will continually provide a challenge over a massive landscape.
- Story driven single player campaign: by choosing the right mission order when playing the 20+ mission campaign you write your own history. Play it differently next time and find new ways to victory!
- Large scale multiplayer: battles where tanks supported by infantry and helicopters take control of an enemy city can be played with 100+ living opponents in a role of both friendly and enemy forces.
- Vast environment to explore: an area over 400 square kilometers in size, full of flora and fauna is ready to be explored at your command.
- Multiple gunners: utilize the multiple gunner positions on tanks and helicopters to rain death on your enemies both in multiplayer missions and single player campaign.
- Real constellations and tides: ArmAs great depth even includes such features as fully simulated star maps, lunar cycles and tides. Watch where you park your vehicle, soldier!
ArmA: Queens Gambit
ArmA: Queens Gambit will offer a new story-based campaign occurring 18 months after the ArmA: Combat Operations war conflict. In the same realistic combat simulation experience, you will be arriving with a group of seasoned mercenaries to help the government with a sensitive matter that the army cannot handle alone. With unprecedented freedom of movement, actions and tactics, the game will allow players to immerse themselves in battle with six completely new characters, new vehicles and seven original campaigns.
Two new story based campaigns:
- The Rahmadi Conflict: Beautifully designed 3 large missions involving massive battles between the SLA, US and RACS forces within massive fortifications.
- Royal Flush: A group of seasoned mercenaries in 7 action/stealth missions hungry for one dirty goal. Just what is really waiting at the end of the road? New features of this campaign include equipment management including arms merchant.
New Multiplayer Missions:
- Urban Raid: Cooperative MP scenario designed for group of 6 battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
- Battle of Porto: A "capture and hold" scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
- Porto Island: designed for smaller multiplayer scenarios and offers perfect environment for intense battles in urban terrain.
- United Sahrani: United Sahrani contains new structures built since the original story of Armed Assault with dozens of improvements.
- Airplanes: DC3, A10*, Su34*
- Cars: HMMWV Limousine, MG mounted pickups, Motorbikes*
- Rifles: M16A4*, M16A4 ACOG*, M16A4 GL*, M16A4 ACOG GL*, AK74 PSO1*
- Sniper Rifles:M107*, KSVK*
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/VISTA/7
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel or AMD processor, or equivalent
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Video Card: NnVidia Geforce 6600GT with 256 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 2.0 or ATI Radeon x800 with 256 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 2.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible
- Hard Drive Space: 6GB Free Space
- Other: MS DirectX 9.0c